Better Shot blasting in Ottawa – Our new 1-10DSGI is a versatile, self-propelled 10” shot blasting system for fast, ecofriendly & affordable dust free surface preparation. It is well suited for medium and large sized jobs. Mated to our new BDC-66DBP dust collector we can offer significantly better shot blasting in Ottawa.
Van’s is proud to be a pioneer and a consistent leader in the surface preparation and cleaning business in Ottawa.
We keep investing in new technology to deliver the best services at most affordable price.
Our new shot blasting system is perfect for industrial floors, warehouses, roads, airport maintenance and parking garages in Ottawa. It is useful for surface preparation and decontamination of concrete as well as asphalt blasting in Ottawa.
You will get following benefits from our new 1-10DSGI shot blasting system
- Versatility – The self propelled operation with integrated brakes allows us to maintain speed on ramps, inclines and other varying site conditions. Our new shot blasting machine is easily transportable and easily maneuverable too.
- Consistent blast pattern and surface profile
- Virtually dust free when combined with our new BDC-66 dust collector.
- Very low noise operation.
- Safety assurance – All components are UL certified and the design itself is built with safety in mind. BDC-66 is HEPA filter compatible, so this shot blasting arrangement works virtually dust free ensuring best safety for workers and the site environment as well.
- Faster results – Higher speed of up to 1937 sq.ft/hr
Van’s was among the first few companies to start pressure cleaning and surface preparation services in Ottawa.
We will be pleased to work with you.
Call us at (613) 225 – 9533 to get a free quote today.